Benefits of LED/DPL treatments
- Improves skin tone and clears blemishes.
- Smooths skin texture, lessens coarseness and reduces pore size.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow's feet, smile lines, nasolabial folds, worry lines.
- Regenerates skin by activating fibroblast cells to increase production of collagen and elastin.
- Helps improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin and irregular pigmentation.
- Enhances skin moisture which helps skin regain its youthful fullness.
- Increases circulation which helps reduce melanin production, the cause of brown age spots.
- Promotes nutritional elements existing within the skin.
- Stimulates and activates metabolic function in skin cells.
- Reduces skin degradation caused by age and environmental exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of overall redness and flushing.
- Reduces minor aches and pains: muscle and joint aches, sprains, back pain, muscle spasms and the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
LED light therapy (LED)
Low-level light therapy (LLLT)
Photodynamic therapy (PDT)
Deep penetrating light therapy (DPL)
Get smaller pores
Get a youthful glow
Get a more even skin tone
Get firmer and more taut skin
Reduce fine lines and wrinkles